The following is a collection of documents dictating a declared objectives Campion seeks to achieve and proposed principles of action.The provided policies are put in place to set acceptable standards, ensure compliance with responsibilities, and guide the school towards overall achievement.
- Students/Parents Handbook – The main purpose of this handbook is to welcome all students and parents to Campion College and to provide each home with some details about the school, its policies and its programmes. This, we hope, will be both informative and useful.We advise both parent and child to read through the booklet together. All of us – students, parents and teachers – can contribute much to the success of the school and the development of each child by working together with understanding and co-operation. View – Right-click here to download
- Addendum to the Student/Parent Handbook – View – Right-click here to download
- Sixth Form Handbook – View – Right-click here to download
- Internet Policy – View – Right-click here to download
- Violence Policy – View – Right-click here to download
- Grooming Regulations: Boys- View – Right-click here to download
- Grooming Regulations: Girls- View – Right-click here to download